Anyone professionally engaged in the field of integration and inclusion of migrants in Europe. Our main target audience are Communities of Practice (COPs) and professional networks, as well as their members as individual actors.
Government practitioners, NGOs, think-tanks, international organizations, independent and grassroots groups, foundations and umbrella organizations, research projects consortium or independent researchers, and so on.
Where the benefits?
● Become part of a diverse community influencing integration policies and practices.
● Position yourself and your organisation at the forefront of analysis and research on best practice integration strategies
● Spread knowledge among European integration actors
● Get your best practice or project be viewed by other practitioners across the EU
● Multiply the positive effect of your practice across the EU
What is SPRING?
SPRING was an EU-funded two-year project aiming at making integration policies at national, regional and local levels more effective, evidence-based, innovative, transferable, and sustainable.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Get in touch with us:
The contents of the website are the sole responsibility of the SPRING consortium and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency (REA) are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
© SPRING. All rights reserved.