Who should join?
Anyone professionally engaged in the field of integration and inclusion of migrants in Europe. Our main target audience are Communities of Practice (COPs) and professional networks, as well as their members as individual actors.
Government practitioners, NGOs, think-tanks, international organizations, independent and grassroots groups, foundations and umbrella organizations, research projects consortium or independent researchers, and so on.
What are the benefits?
● Become part of a diverse community influencing integration policies and practices.
● Position yourself and your organisation at the forefront of analysis and research on best practice integration strategies
● Spread knowledge among European integration actors
● Get your best practice or project be viewed by other practitioners across the EU
● Multiply the positive effect of your practice across the EU
What is SPRING?
SPRING is an EU-funded two-year project aiming at making integration policies at national, regional and local levels more effective, evidence-based, innovative, transferable, and sustainable.
SPRING has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement 101004635. All views expressed are those of SPRING and the European Commission is not responsible for any use of the information this website contains.
© SPRING. All rights reserved.